Back To School Notes!
- New School Hours! Don’t forget school hours are now 8:00 a.m.—3:00 p.m. This is a 15 minute difference from last year.
- Car Riders: Please pull up as far as possible. Staff are on hand to assist with car duty and cannot be expected to open each door. Please train your children to exit your vehicle. Do not drop off your student before 7:30 am as there is no staff supervision until that time. In the afternoon please make sure you are in the car rider line by 3:00 p.m. Do not try to park and pick up your child from the car riders area. This is an important rule for the safety of our students.
- Bus Riders: be at your bus stop 10 minutes early until the bus establishes a normal routine. If you did not receive a bus sticker at Open House and you need bus transportation, please notify the school.
- HES is a “no walk” school. Parents living close to the school must get permission each school year from Mr. Ruppenthal.
- Parents must sign in their child in the office if you arrive after the 8:00 a.m. tardy bell.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school every day, all day. If a student is absent from school, the parent is asked to email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To make sure our students get home safely, please notify your child’s teacher in writing if your child has a different mode of transportation for the day or will be going home with another student.
- After School Day Care Participants —Most of our day cares have a van that picks up students in our lower parking lot. Parents should make sure that the day care has their child’s name on their van list and that your teacher knows which day care your child will be attending.
- The school cafeteria is connected to PayPams and we encourage parents to deposit lunch money to their child’s account by registering at https://paypams.com/HomePage.aspx HES welcomes parents to have lunch with their child in the cafeteria and in our outdoor courtyards.
- School clubs information will be in Thursday folders.
- All PTA notices will come home in Thursday folders on light blue paper and please look for PTA Membership cards to come home at the end of September.
- Our PTA e-notes are sent home electronically on Sunday evenings. If parents are not receiving these, please contact Jen Pradas at email@example.com. (Kindergarten and New to the School parents are currently being entered. Those parents should start getting these by Sept. 6).
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here