The PTA is excited to kick off our Third Annual MakingIt Happen @ HES Direct Giving Campaign. Our goal this year is to raise $22,500. Through your generous support over the past two years the PTA was able to provide HES with 90 iPads as well as $15,253 in funding to build classroom libraries.
Our Direct Giving Program results in 100% of your donation being applied to PTA operating expenses, funding to increase access to technology, curriculum enhancements and student events and programs. Some of these events and programs are: Fall Festival, Buddy’s Back to School Breakfast, Student Recognition Assemblies, Field Days, Excel Math, Accelerated Reader, additional classroom supplies and teacher appreciation events to name a few. In order to accomplish our goal this school year, the PTA is asking each family to contribute $50.00 per student. Any donation is appreciated and needed for us to continue providing additional resources and school programs.
Through our Direct Giving program:
- 100% of your donation goes directly to the PTA in support of our school
- Tax deductible
- Eligible for participating employer corporate matching program
Donating is EASY!! You can donate online through PayPal or by sending in cash/check to your homeroom teacher!
By PayPal (you do not need a Paypal account):
- Please click the link to fill out the online Donation Form and then continue to Paypal
- Make Checks payable to HES PTA. Include the name of your child(ren) and name of homeroom teacher.
- *A $5.00 NSF fee will be charged for any returned checks.
Employer Matching Contributions: Many companies have a matching donation program, does yours?
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here