Huntersville Elementary Students – It’s Time to Create a Work of Art!!
PTA Reflections 2017-2018 Theme: Within Reach
It’s your opportunity to submit a work of art related to this year’s theme, “Within Reach”!
You May Submit a Work of Art for “Within Reach” in one or more of the following categories:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts (2D or 3D)
- Special Artist
Entries will be considered for local, regional, state and national level awards and prizes!
All entries are DUE and accepted ONLY ON Tuesday, October 31st by 2:45 pm in the Reflections entry box located at the HES Welcome Desk.
- All art entries must be accompanied by a Student Entry Form
- It is very important to read and follow the rules carefully for each category submission
- Refer to PTA REFLECTIONS WEBSITE for the entry form and additional information on each category
- Prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners
- All participants will receive “Buddy’s Bucks” which can be used at the school store
- All participants will be invited to a pizza party!
** The National PTA Reflections Program is a contest through the school, county, state and national levels. Students think about the theme and select a category to express themselves artistically to create a piece of art that shows what the theme means to them. It can be simple or elaborate, but must be entirely child-inspired and child-made.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here